Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Monday, January 18, 2010

Want A Peanut? How About Tomorrow Night?


See? I told you I'd be trying to keep you updated more!

I forgot to mention in my last post that Walter Ate A Peanut, a short film I'm in, will be playing at Portland's Bagdad Theater And Pub tomorrow night at 7:00 PM as part of Northwest Filmmakers Night II.

If you're in Portland and looking for something to do tomorrow night, pop by the Bagdad and take in the show! You'll get to see Walter and a bunch of other Northwest-produced short films - and ballots will be handed out asking the audience to vote on the best of them. Make your voice heard!

If you haven't seen Walter yet and aren't in Portland (or can't get down to the Bagdad tomorrow night), don't fret - you can still see the film. Just visit the Store section on haroldphillips.net.

But... lets face it. Nothing can replace seeing a movie in a theater - especially when you can enjoy the flick with a pint of Ruby Red or Terminator Stout. I hope you can make it down tomorrow night!

-Harold