Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Back-To-Busin-waaaaaaah?

The Back-to-Business Series: Index

Hey everyone... So, apparently, I wasn't the only one who took a day off on Monday to celebrate Independence day. So did Blogger's "scheduled posts" system... I'd been wondering why I hadn't received any response from the article I had set to post on Monday. Then DJ from Tucson, AZ wrote to ask me why I hadn't posted a Back-To-Business post... and it all became clear.

Sorry about that, guys... in the past when I've found out my scheduled posts hadn't "fired" at the time I'd expected them to, I'd just post them when the discovery was made... but given the fact that a lot of people have taken this week off, I figured I'd let things ride until next Monday.

So... check back next Monday for the next Back-to-Business post about balancing your resources using the "Golden Triangle"




And for now...




Let's get to work!




-Harold