Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blog Ghost Town


So... I suck. I know that. You know that. It's just the facts of life.

There's actually quite a bit of news to share lately... about Trish's Twilight premier, projects of mine that are starting to perculate, Thanksgiving... but my days and evenings are so full lately I haven't had time to sit down and write a cogent, long-winded post in the form to which you've become accustomed.


That's one of the reasons I've gotten to like Twitter... the 140 character limit actually helps me be short and to-the-point... and being able to "tweet" from my desktop application Spaz or via text message from my cell phone allows me to share quick updates on things as they happen. Keep an eye on my Twitter page (or just "follow" me, if you're a twitter-head yourself) - at this particular moment in time, it's the best way to keep up with what's happening to me.


But I swear on Spock's brain I'll get better! Really I will! I'll try and do a more comprehensive post later on this week... or maybe over the weekend... ya know. One of these days...


Hope you're all doing well...


-Harold