Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Livre de Visage


Hey, are you my "friend" on Facebook? Or, do you "like" me? Or both?

If it's one and not the other, you're missing out on around half the information (ok, maybe 1/3) that I post on Ye Olde Facebook... then, on the other hand, that might be ok depending on what you're looking for.

See, I set up my "Like page" (back then it was called a "Fan" page) when I first set up my Facebook account. I quickly realized that the Fan page wasn't quite what I was looking for. So, I set up my personal Facebook page (the "Friend" one most of you Facebook buddies are hooked into), and went on my merry way.

The "Fan" page languished for a bit, while my "friends list" has grown and grown. Here's the thing, though - I've come to realize that a lot of my "Friends" are more interested in news on my acting career (the status of projects I'm working on, trailers and press, behind-the-scenes photos... that sort of thing) than the more personal and behind-the-scenes-business information I post on my personal page.

So, I've started adding more project-related content to "Fan" page, and I've stopped putting it on my personal page. Do you "like" that kind of information? Then be sure to pop over to my "Fan" page and "Like" me (you Like me! You really like me!!)

Unless, you know... you don't. Like me. It's ok... I won't take it personally... sniff... sniff...

Labels: , , , , ,