Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I Bounty Hunt for Jabba Hutt...

Ever have a song stuck in your head? Thankfully, the internet will provide.

I was listening to Justice Radio while playing City of Heroes
the other night (Justice Radio is a player-created steaming radio station created by CoH players for CoH players... sometime I'll have to do another post about how amazed I am by the creativity and resourcefulness of the City of Heroes playerbase. I mean... radio stations? Wow!), and a song came on that totally stuck with me.

Those of you who know me well know I'm not a Rap fan. Not my kind of thing. This, however, was a Boba Fett rap. I mean, how cool is that? Fans of Sealab 2021 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim may be familiar with MC Chris... he's made some appearances on that show, and on Aqua Teen Hunger Force (number one in the hood, G).

Anyway, check it out. The page below also has the lyrics... be warned, though, it's got bad words.

MC Chris / Fett's Vette