Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Crunch Time

Howdy Everybody

I realize that it's been, like, half a month since I posted anything on the ol' blog. Trish and I have been incredibly busy of late (many many stories to tell, trust me), so I haven't really had much time to post anything. I'm hoping, though, that I'll get a breather in the next couple of days to fill you in on what's been going on. For now, here's a quick list of what's been shakin:'

>> Had a great visit up north to see my Mom & Dad and our friends Walter and Beth at the beginning of the month. Endured horrible traffic on the way up through Tacoma (seven car accident closed most of I-5), AND a visit to Ft. Lewis (where every public building has Fox News playing 24 hours a day.) Uck!

>> Trish and I are both going to be performing in the Chuck Mee Challenge on Monday, June 26 at Theatre!Theatre! on Belmont. We'll be doing some very wierd short plays written by Francesca Sanders in the style of Charles Mee (I'm going to be a large coke bottle... THAT kind of wierd!). Anyway, if you want to come see, the performance will be at 7, I believe. More later.

>> Visited the beach with our good friend Kate last weekend and took a ton of photos. I'll try and post some of them. It was a wonderful day.

>> Trish's sister Mary Lou is having some health problems down in Salem, so we've been spending a lot of time on the road back and forth. Nothing too horrible... we're managing it. But, ya know... it's never easy :)

>> I stayed up all night last night doing some extra work for a Nike commercial shot at the Lloyd Center mall. Extra work sucks, and all-night shoots are no fun even when you're not an extra. No idea when the the commercial will air (it'll probably be national), but it features a bunch of young runners running through a shopping mall. That blur that they whiz by in the light blue polo shirt and khaki's - that's probably me. It's quite likely that I won't be recognizable.

>> Shooting another Sum of the Parts scene on Friday.

That's pretty much it for now... I've had about three hours of sleep, so I'm afraid I can't be more lucid than that. :) I'm gonna hit the shower and then go do the Golden Hours broadcast for this week... by the way, I found out that you can listen to the show live on the internet Wednesdays between 6 and 8pm, in case you're not near a television that can pick up SAP. Just click here, scroll down to the Golden Hours area, and click the stream that works with your audio player.

Gotta run... hope you're all doing well.

-Harold