Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Sunday, January 06, 2008

Another Gig And Tonkin Video Posted

Giggity Giggity Giggity

Hey folks!

This year is starting out pretty well... an audition notice came across PDXBackstage last week looking for actors to appear in a documentary project.

Wait... lemme 'splain. It is a documentary, but they're using actors to enact scenarios the interviewees discuss during their interviews... so the actors are used for fictional situations to illustrate the points made by the people interviewed on camera.

In any case, they liked the headshot and resume I submitted (having video examples of my work on http://www.haroldphillips.net/ probably didn't hurt, either), so I'll be shooting a scene for this project early next week.

Speaking of video on my web site, a lot of people have told me they've seen my commercial for Tonkin Automotive's Year End Clearance Sale... but since the spot's only been played in the Portland area, a lot of you who read the blog haven't gotten a chance to see it. I just posted the spot on the Video page of Haroldphillips.net, though... so feel free to click here and watch the spot. It's pretty funny.

Oh, and Dead of Winter, the new stage show I'm working on, now has a MySpace page. Click here to visit it... and if you have a MySpace account, add the show as a "friend." Rehearsals are just getting started, but I'm very excited about the show; Steve Patterson has written some creepy little plays that are going to come together as one scary night of theater! The show opens on February 1st, so mark your calendars!

That's pretty much all that's happening in these parts... hope you're all doing well!

- Harold