Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crackin' The Code Is Headed To LA!



Howdy, everyone

I just got some great news from Steve Coker (who's been a VERY busy boy these days - check this out!) - After a very successful premier in Beaverton a couple of weeks ago, Crackin' The Code has been accepted into the British Film Festival in Los Angeles (I know, I know... a British film festival in Los Angeles? Hey, don't ask me... I'm just reporting the news here...).

If you're in the Los Angeles area, this is your chance to see this wacky "comedy of questionable morals." The film will be shown on the first day of the festival:

Monday May 4, 10:00 AM

The New Masters Studio

1142 East Grand Ave.

El Segundo, CA 90245

(Click Here for a map)


If you've got time on Monday morning to head down to El Segundo, go see the flick. Unfortunately, I already have a commitment that Monday, so I can't make it down... but we're hoping that some of the cast and crew will be down there for a Q&A afterward.

Ladies, you'll probably be embarrassed... gentlemen, I'm willing to bet you'll be highly entertained. Remember, "It's not a chick flick... it's a dick flick!" And I can promise you that you'll see me do things you've never seen me do before - unless you attended the premier (hey, guys... no letting the cat out of the bag, now...)

I hope you get the chance to see it.


-Harold