Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Sunday, March 08, 2009

Peanuts and Popcorn


Hi folks

Well, after my recent blog post about how hard I was working to manage my time, you'd think I would have gotten this notice out sooner... but alas, I fell behind, and the moment's now upon us:

"Walter ate a Peanut" World Premiere

On March 8th, 2009 we will present the worldwide online premiere of our short film, "Walter ate a Peanut" .

We will broadcast "Walter" three times over the Internet. Once at 9 pm GMT +1:00 (Paris) and then for North America at 9 pm EST and again at 9 pm PST. So grab some popcorn, fire up the laptop and join us.


Sunday, March 8th, 2009, 9pm

Online at www.robinwillis.net/walter

Click here to RSVP for the showing(s)

So, what is Walter Ate A Peanut? It's a short film I did last year for director Robin Willis. The innovative thing about this film is that it was shot entirely in still photos - the photos will then be knitted together, with a voiceover and sound track, into a complete film. Robin is still working to get the film shown in festivals around the world, but this is your chance to see it first in this special internet showing. If you're near a computer this evening at 9PM Eastern time or 9PM Pacific, please RSVP, then head over to http://www.robinwillis.net/walter at the appropriate time and take a look. I'll be watching the 9PM Pacific showing... perhaps you'll see me in the chat box!

Hope I see you there...

-Harold