Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Leverage Time!


Hey folks

I have to apologize for being incommunicado over the past couple of weeks; I've been traveling a bit with the National Institutes of Health (in fact, I take off again tomorrow to do a site-visit in Pittsburgh), and haven't had much time to sit down and write at length.

Before I take off, though, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be appearing in the season finale of the hit series Leverage tomorrow night on TNT.

It's just a small role in a couple of scenes, but watch for me! Tune into TNT (check your local listings for the cable channel number) at 10:00 PM Eastern/ Pacific or 9:00 PM Central.

That's it... that's all I got! I've got to get packing for an early morning flight tomorrow... hope you're all doing well!

-Harold