Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Y-ME Is Just Around The Corner!



Hey folks!

You may remember that back in February I told you about a new "motion comic" I've added my voice to: Y-ME: Young Mutants Everywhere. The project is the newest creation of Polar Studios, an independent production company already making a big splash in web-based entertainment with their current comic The Cricket.

Well, after talking about the project for months, I can happily report that the first issue of Y-ME is set to launch this week - on April 1! Check out the brand-spankin' new trailer for the project below:




No foolin' - be sure to visit http://yme.polarcomics.com/ on April 1st to hear my voice (and that of my pal and frequent collaborator Mercedes Rose) in the first issue of this exciting new project... and let me know what you thought!

-Harold

Labels: , , , , , , , ,