Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Y-Me? Why Not?



Hello again, everyone

Hey, two posts in two days! I'm starting to spoil you guys! Actually, I'm just on a lay-over in Chicago; I've got an hour or so before I board my plane to Pittsburgh, so I thought I'd update you on the progress of Y-ME: Young Mutants Everywhere, a new motion comic I've added my voice to.

Polar studios, the producers of Y-ME, have just launched the show's official web site. You can find it at http://yme.polarcomics.com/. Pop by and check it out... "Unlock" the site's "sleep mode," and then click the play button under the label "World Node -" you'll hear my buddy Mercedes Rose and I giving you the latest news from the world of Y-ME!

The full series is slated to launch in April of this year, so watch the site for more details... and while you're at it, become a fan of the show on Facebook, and/ or follow the lead character - the mutant Sixfinger - on Twitter!

Ok, that's it for now... I've got to try and grab something to eat before we take off again (I'd rather eat a meal than pay $6.00 for a "snack box" on the plane). Hope you're all doing well!

-Harold