Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Tuesday, October 05, 2010

One Foot In The Gutter

Hey folks... remember me?

I know, I know... I'm in the habit of saying "sorry it's been so long since I posted," but seems like the past few months have been even more "spotty" than usual - maybe because I've been posting nearly every day, but not on THIS blog. As the general election gets closer, I've been contributing a lot more on http://www.oregonfilmandtvdollars.com/ and encouraging workers in Oregon's film and TV industry to get to know their candidates for state-wide office.

BUT! With all that being said, I DO have a little something to share with you today... but only a little something :)

Around this time last year I shot a scene in Justin Koleszar's new film One Foot In The Gutter. Justin's fairly new to Portland, having (as of last year) just moved up from Arizona... but the script is amazing, and I was really happy to be part of his new feature. The film has been going through post for quite a while, and Justin just released this teaser yesterday:


So, keep an eye on http://www.onefootinthegutter.com/ for details on how the film is progressing, and when we can plan to see it released.

Hope you're all doing well...

-Harold

Labels: , , , ,