Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Arrrrr

Avast me hearties... did ye talk like a pirate yesterday? Did ye? Well, the gang at PVP sure did! The Pirate Movie? YARRRRRRR!!!!!

I don't care what the lunar calendar says, summer's over as far as the Northwest's concerned. Which is just fine with me - I'm loving the cool nights that force you to snuggle under your blankets and pull them up around your chin. I'm most definitely an autumn person; as the leaves start to fall and the sky clouds over in preparation for the fall rains, my mind clears and I become more focused. This is my most productive season, the season when I feel like I can achieve greatness (though I won't be achieving greatness at Theatre Vertigo - I got an email last night saying "thanks but no thanks" for their production of The Love of the Nightingale - ah well... it would have been great to be in the production, but they had PLENTY of guys to choose from).

Well, enough rambling. I have to get Mt. Hood Rep's Readers Theatre Season up on the web site before I go out to my first appointment... hope you're all doing well. Enjoy the turning of the leaves!

-Harold