Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

T-Minus 14 Days - NEXT YEAR'S Vacation...

Hey guys

I'm up early this morning getting ready for my first days shooting of Lady Wasteland. Not the worst call time in the world - I don't have to be on-set until 8:15am. I got to sleep in all the way 'til 5:30! Woo Hoo!!

As I was going through my email this morning I came across this message from my old college chum Jeff Seastone from the University of Alaska, Anchorage theater department:

UAA THEATRE REUNION

June 22nd, 23rd, 24th 2008 Anchorage, AK

Hello long lost theatre people! This is Jeff Seastone, UAA alumni 1986-1993.Bostin Christopher and I are putting together a UAA reunion. We've started a Google Groups website for everyoneto gather and exchange info. Cut & paste the link below and go
sign up.

http://groups.google.com/group/uaatheatre?hl=en

We are sending this to everyone we have in our e-mail lists.Please forward this e-mail to everyone you know who went to UAA. More information will be coming as we get an idea of how many people are interested in participating. We will be updating the Google Groups site as information comes in. This is going to be alot of fun! It's been 20 years for some of us. I look forward to seeing how all of you have changed.... YES! I
still have all my hair! NOW GO SIGN UP!

JEFF



So come on, all you UAA alums! Make your travel plans for next year! I'll be there...