Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Saturday, July 11, 2009

All Aboard!


Wow... I have been busy this past week. So busy, in fact, that the post I just realized that the big long post I wrote last weekend was stuck in "draft" form, and never posted. Woops! So... uh... it's been even LONGER since I had a serving of fresh content here than I thought.

In any case, it's posted below. I won't re-hash what was said about the various projects Trish and I are working on... because I don't have much time this morning. After a full day of running around and packing yesterday (we finally crashed at about 1:00 AM), Trish and I are up-and-at 'em and headed to Seattle to board the Norwegian Star for our week long cruise up Alaska's Inside Passage.

I have to say, I'm looking forward to this little break; the past week has been a full one, and hanging out on a floating hotel (with the lovely Sharon Gless showing her new film Hannah Free and Caroline Rhea doing stand-up, I might add) sounds like just the right change of pace before we dive back in next week!

Because internet access onboard is so expensive, I won't be posting from the ship; we are planning on hooking up when we reach Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and Prince Rupert. We'll try and upload some photos to our Photobucket page when we get the chance.

So, we're off... you all have a good week! We'll try and touch base when we can...

-Harold