Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Friday, November 06, 2009



Morning all!
Just a quick note this morning to let you know that I'll be attending the What Is Film? Conference today in downtown Portland, so I might be a little hard to reach... Keep an eye on the "What's Harold Saying on Twitter" box to the right (or, if already follow me on Twitter, just watch my "feed"). I'll be tweeting throughout the day from the conference with observations.
Unfortunately, this is the only day that I can attend the conference (I'm shooting a sponsorship "pitch piece" tomorrow for Dex Dixon), so I'll miss tomorrow's sessions on Film Distribution, new influences in teaching, and Film Production Technology. Hopefully someone else out there will keep us all informed on how those presentations go.
Enjoy the day - I'll try and share when I can!
-Harold