Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No Golden Hours Show on 9-6-06

Hey folks

Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. Trish and I had a lovely time hanging out and doing absolutely nothing of substance... it was GREAT!

It's been a busy week already; I've got three commercial auditions lined up (did one yesterday... and didn't do too badly, if I do say so myself), rehearsals are starting up again for Jingle Spree, and L.E.A.D, the new film I'm doing with director Chris Herman, starts shooting this weekend.

Such a heavy schedule has, however, worked against me a bit. I've got too much stuff happening tonight, and I'm not going to be able to make my usual Wednesday night show on the Golden Hours network. Duane Hanson, my usual partner in crime, is on his honeymoon, so that means that they'll most likely run some pre-recorded programming instead of our usual news, tv listings, shopping ads and the like.

Never fear, Golden Hours fans. We'll be back next week. Sorry we can't make it this week...

-Harold