Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

L.E.A.D. Premier

Hey folks

A more detailed update on Trish and my comings-and-goings is elsewhere on the blog (click "home" at the bottom o f the page if you're only seeing this post). I wanted to let you know, though, that L.E.A.D., a short film I shot earlier this year, is having its premier tonight (Wednesday, December 13) at the Hollywood Theater here in Portland at 6:30pm and again at 8:30pm.

The screening is part of the Art Institute of Portland's senior showing. L.E.A.D., a futuristic film noir drama, is Director of Photography Galvin Collins' senior thesis project. His company, Screaming Inside Films, is going to distribute the finished film.

If you're looking for something to do tonight, drop on by The Hollywood and take a look. I won't be there, though... I have a Wild Bills show tonight across town. I have been promised a DVD copy of the film by the producer, however... once I get my copy I'll post a couple of scenes on the web site in the yet-to-be constructed Video section. Galvin also sent me some still from the shoot that I'll post in the Photo section of the site... eventually.

Hope you're all doing well...

-Harold