Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jingle Spree Reviewed In The Oregonian

Hey everbody

The Oregonian printed a very nice review of Jingle Spree, the play I'm currently performing in at CoHo Productions.

I'm not mentioned by name, but Richard Wattenberg was very complimentary about both the script and the production. You can read the review here (I also posted a PDF version of it in the "Press" section of www.haroldphillips.net).

If you're planning on coming to see the show, this weekend would be a good weekend to do so. Dan Trujillo, the playwright, is going to attend the Friday evening and Sunday matinee shows. I think that a talk-back with him is planned after those two shows, so you can ask him just what he was thinking when he penned this twisted tale :)

Hope I see you in the audience...

-Harold