Trish and Harold's Weblog

News, information, and random thoughts from the busy lives of Trish Egan and Harold Phillips.


Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sum Of The Parts Test Screening Date Announced

Hey folks

You can tell I'm in rehearsals from all the late night 'blog entries, eh? I'm pretty wired after a rehearsal, so the usual routine is to get home about 10:30, grab a bite to eat and a cup of tea (decaf... I'm wired enough already!), and then sit down at the computer and try to get caught up on some email and other business.

Before I hit the sack for the evening (well, morning), I wanted to let you know that a date has been set for the Sum of the Parts test screening. I got this message from director Raymond Steers Jones yesterday:




McMenamins has given me the go ahead to show "Sum of the Parts" on
Saturday Sept 23rd at 11:30am at the Mission Theater.

1624 N.W. Glisan
Portland, OR 97209

http://mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=72&id=169

The doors will open at 11:00am and the movie will start at 11:30am.

We must be done by 2pm so please be there by 11:30 at the latest.

Please invite everyone you can as McMenanims is graciously not charging
me for the use of the theater in the hopes that at least some of you
will make it worth their while and order some lunch or drinks.

And of course the more people attend the better of a response I can get
from the audience which will greatly help in the final editing process.

So, that's the low-down. Come down to the Mission at 11:00 am on Saturday September 23rd and have a beer, watch a free movie, and then fill out a questionaire to help Ray make the film even better. I know he'd love your input, since he appended this little note to the end of the message:


FYI: "Sum of the Parts" is being submitted to The Sundance Film Festival
this week. Cross your fingers kids.
Gulp!! Sundance, huh? Ok... no pressure there... Hope I get to see a bunch of you at the screening. Don't take it personally if I cringe a little when I show up on the screen.

-Harold